Your child will be individually assessed and placed with players of a similar age and skill level. They will take part in drills, one-on-one simulations, small-sided games and common conditioning activities specific to soccer.
When the ref's final whistle blows, kids will walk off pitch with:
- improved crucial game skills including:
- shooting (penalties and simulated game)
- greater game awareness and strategy such as:
- attacking and defending skills
- one-on-one play
- corner kicks
What to bring
To get set for a week of activities, your child will need:
- soccer boots (optional) and runners
- water bottle
- healthy lunch.