By the end of the week your kids will have a new spring in their step!
Your child will be individually assessed and placed with players of a similar age and skill level. They will develop sport-specific and other life skills across a range of new and traditional sports.
Your kids will:
- learn fundamental motor skills crucial to ball sports and activities
- practise and refine their skills through a variety of drills and games
- learn how to play team-sports such as:
- bubble soccer
- improve their general fitness and confidence.
We'll break up the day and have some fun in the Footscray Park Aquatic & Fitness Centre pool. Your kids can play on the inflatable obstacle course and take part in water-based activities.
Trained lifeguards will be on duty at all times.
Life vests are available for kids who want to participate but don't feel confident in the water.
Please note: only children who can swim will be allowed on the inflatable.
What to bring
To get set for a week of activities, your child will need:
- water bottle
- healthy lunch (or money to buy lunch from the cafeteria located on campus).
- $200 for full-week programs (you can mix and match with other programs)
- $55 per single day
- $8.50 aftercare per child, per day