We welcome applications from prospective research students wanting to undertake a PhD or Masters by Research in the area of food and nutrition, including projects in the following areas:
- macromolecular interactions and their impact on physical and physiological functionalities
- functional foods, nutraceuticals and probiotics
- loss prevention, waste utilisation and shelf life extension
- microbial and enzyme governed bioconversions
- novel processing technologies and their impact
- holistic approach to risk management
- disease prevention and dietary management of lifestyle diseases (particularly obesity and diabetes)
- sports nutrition
- clinical and public health nutrition and dietetics.
For further information about becoming a graduate researcher or guidance about possible project areas and supervisors, please contact Professor Todor Vasiljevic.