MyVU provides access to your Victoria University student details including invoices, enrolment, results and examination information.
Use MyVU to view course applications, apply for scholarships and access online tools including:
- Student Connect
- VU Collaborate
- lecture recordings (ReVU/Lectopia)
- My ePortfolio (Pebblepad).
We've created an easy to remember URL for MyVU - myvu.edu.au.
Tips for using MyVU
- It is best to navigate using menu options and links. Avoid using the browser 'back' button.
- You may use Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE) or other browsers. Note: you must use IE 7 or later when accessing the portal.
- For FAQs and troubleshooting, search for 'MyVU' on ASKVU.
- To ensure security and privacy, you will be prompted to create a strong password, and to change your password on a regular basis.
- To ensure security and privacy, remember to log out at the end of each session, and close your browser window.
To fix issues or to improve applications, MyVU may need to be taken offline occasionally. Any scheduled outages will be listed here and you will be notified by email.
Access lecture recordings
We offer students the ability to view lecture and tutorial recordings. These can be accessed through VU Collaborate via MyVU. Note that it is up to the lecturer or tutor whether or not recordings are available for students.