MyVU provides access to all your Victoria University details including invoices, enrolment, results and examination information.
It allows you to:
- view course applications
- apply for scholarships
- access important student online tools such as:
- Student Connect
- VU Collaborate
- Lecture recordings (ReVU/Lectopia)
- My ePortfolio (Pebblepad)
- other important tools and information.
We've created an easy to remember URL for MyVU - myvu.edu.au.
At VU we’re always interested in feedback from our students. Feedback or suggestions to improve MyVU are welcome - complete our short online MyVU survey.
Customised for you
When you log into MyVU, you will see information that is tailored to your course, location and stage of study.
Tips for using MyVU
- It is best to navigate using menu options and links. Avoid using the browser 'back' button.
- You may use Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE) or other browsers. Note: you must use IE 7 or later when accessing the portal.
- For FAQs and troubleshooting, search for 'MyVU' on ASKVU.
- To ensure security and privacy, you will be prompted to create a strong password, and to change your password on a regular basis.
- To ensure security and privacy, remember to log out at the end of each session, and close your browser window.
Access lecture recordings
We offer students the ability to view lecture and tutorial recordings. These can be accessed through VU Collaborate via MyVU. Note that it is up to the lecturer or tutor whether or not recordings are available for students.
In order to fix known issues or to improve applications, MyVU may need to be taken offline occasionally. Any scheduled outages will be listed here and you will be notified by email.
For help relating to MyVU: