MyVU provides access to your Victoria University student details including invoices, enrolment, results and examination information.
Use MyVU to view course applications, apply for scholarships and access online tools including:
- Student Connect
- VU Collaborate.
We've created an easy to remember URL for MyVU - myvu.edu.au.
Tips for using MyVU
- It is best to navigate using menu options and links. Avoid using the browser 'back' button.
- You may use Firefox, Internet Explorer (IE) or other browsers. Note: you must use IE 7 or later when accessing the portal.
- For FAQs and troubleshooting, search for 'MyVU' on ASKVU.
- To ensure security and privacy, you will be prompted to create a strong password, and to change your password on a regular basis.
- To ensure security and privacy, remember to log out at the end of each session, and close your browser window.
To fix issues or to improve applications, MyVU may need to be taken offline occasionally. Any scheduled outages will be listed here and you will be notified by email.
- MyVU will be unavailable on Tuesday 20 July between 6am and 7am due to system maintenance.