As a student of Victoria University in Sydney, our student support team is here to help from orientation to graduation. You will have access to great facilities and support services.
Victoria University’s standards of practice and obligations to international students refer to the ESOS framework, implemented by the Australian government to ensure that overseas students have a safe, enjoyable and rewarding place to study.
Find out more about the ESOS framework and information for international students.
- International student orientation
- Student activities and trips
- Employment services
- Housing services
- Financial advice
- Welfare and counselling
- Student equity
- Disability support
- Schooling advice for your children
- Complaints resolution
- Academic writing workshops
- Job preparation workshops
- Academic progress support
- Course information and applications
- Tuition fee payment and extensions
- Updating personal/enrolment details
- Student ID cards
- Academic transcripts
- Course withdrawals
- Intermission (leave of absence)
- Student administration fee guide