After developing a solid grounding in business in your first year, customise your degree with a major in Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
Examine all aspects and issues of logistics in a sustainable supply chain, specifically purchasing and procurement of materials, inventory flow and control, storage and material handling in warehousing, economics of mode of transport, and distribution and shipment.
This industry-focused major has professional recognition by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and and Transport (CILTA). Graduates of the Bachelor of Business with a major in Supply Chain and Logistics Management are eligible to apply for membership, however, it should be noted that it is not compulsory to join CILTA in order to work in the profession or associated fields.
Courses this unit belongs to
Find a different unit
- Major Studies
- Operations Management
- Distribution Management
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- E-Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Transport and Logistics Management
- Capstone Units
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Applied Business Challenge
- International Business Challenge
- Students undertaking this as a second major are required to complete BPD2100 International Business Challenge instead of BPD3100 Applied Business Challenge.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.