After developing a solid grounding in business in your first year, customise your degree with a major in Marketing.
Launch your marketing career with Marketing major. Learn about marketing theories and how to implement practical marketing solutions. You will gain an in-depth understanding of customer needs in the marketplace and be well equipped to pursue a career in marketing management in large and medium corporations, or consulting roles in marketing research or advertising agencies.
Courses this unit belongs to
Find a different unit
- Major Studies
- Product and Services Innovations
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- International Marketing
- Marketing Services and Experiences
- Capstone Units
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Applied Business Challenge
- International Business Challenge
- Students undertaking this as a second major are required to complete BPD2100 International Business Challenge instead of BPD3100 Applied Business Challenge.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.