After developing a solid grounding in business in your first year, customise your degree with a major in International Trade.
In the Bachelor of Business International Trade major you will examine strategies on enhancing overall trade and investment, enabling you to manage projects and make decisions that facilitate trade between Australia and other countries. International Trade graduates will be able to analyse international markets and propose incentives, policies, interventions, entry strategies and harmonisation standards to firms, educational institutions, governments or other bodies.
Courses this unit belongs to
Find a different unit
- Major Studies
- International Business Context
- International Economics and Finance
- International Trade Practices
- Microeconomic Analysis
- International Marketing
- International Economic Analysis
- Capstone Units
- Strategic International Trade Operations
- Applied Business Challenge
- International Business Challenge
- Students undertaking this as a second major are required to complete BPD2100 International Business Challenge instead of BPD3100 Applied Business Challenge.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.