Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- participate in the planning process to develop a learning plan;
- read and interpret a range of information related to own goals;
- discuss preparation of portfolio;
- gather and use information to support development of the plan;
- draw on previous experiences to inform development of the plan;
- identify, select and organise evidence for portfolio using an established model;
- compare own skills to identified goals, and;
- identify steps to achieve goals.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- importance of a learning plan to support achievement of goals;
- factors which can support or hinder progress in achievement of goals, and;
- different strategies to address barriers and difficulties.