Monday 22 October 2018
Young adults from 19-24 years old can understand their individual strengths and limitations. Engaging with different communities and setting and working toward personal goals can help grow their capabilities.
Infographic text alternative
- understand my personal strengths and limitations
- express my own point of view.
I am learning how to:
- negotiate my own learning and/or professional progress
- demonstrate independence in time and financial management, problem solving, and decision making
- navigate the increased responsibility and self-reliance of adulthood
- balance competing priorities and stick to long-term goals.
Help me learn by:
- providing social and emotional support as I adjust to the transition from school
- promoting opportunities for community and cultural engagement
- offering time as a mentor, giving me feedback and practical advice
- encouraging me to set aspirations and make plans to pursue my goals
- funding transition services, especially if I am at risk of disengagement or exclusion.
There is also a larger version of this infographic in the PDF document on this page.