When re-enrolling in VU Online courses, please take note of important dates and seek advice from your Student Success Advisor if you need any help.
You will be notified by email when online re-enrolment is open for Study Periods 1 to 6, 2019.
How to re-enrol online
Before you re-enrol
Before you re-enrol online, confirm which units you should be enrolling in.
- Access your academic transcript through MyVU to confirm the units you have completed.
- Check your completed units against your .
When you're ready to re-enrol:
It is your responsibility to do the following:
- keep your personal details and enrolment information up to date
- select units that are a part of your course delivery plan
- check before enrolling into a unit whether there are any pre-requisite units you need to complete
- re-enrol for all study periods you wish to undertake
- re-enrol before the Administrative Census Date and pay all fees by the Tuition Payment due date (paying after this date will incur a late payment penalty of $155 to your account).
Please note: If you re-enrol before your previous study period results are released, we recommend checking your enrolment again once you receive your results. If you fail a unit, you'll need to find out how this affects your enrolment and progression. For more information contact your Student Success Advisor.
CHANGING YOUR UNITS
You can change or add unit/s at any time up until 11.59pm (23.59) on the administrative census date of each study period.
The administrative census date (for timely amendments) is on Wednesday of Week 1 (of each study period). This is the last day to enrol or add unit/s.
You may discontinue your units or course without academic or financial penalty up until census date of the relevant study period.