The Registered Electrical Contractor (REC) course is designed to provide Grade A electricians with specialist business knowledge and skills to assist in gaining a REC Licence with Energy Safe Victoria (ESV).
|1–5 October 2018||8.30am–4.30pm||Full time (5 days)|
|16 October – 15 November 2018||5.30–9.30pm||Part time – Tuesday & Thursday evenings|
|26–30 November 2018||8.30am–4.30pm||Full time (5 days)|
Areas of study include:
- preparation and development of business plans
- current compliance policies
- regulatory obligations for electrical contracting businesses.
Please note: It is recommended that applicants contact ESV to determine the suitability of the course prior to enrolment.
To complete the Registered Electrical Contractor (REC) course, students must successfully complete both units of competency within this course:
- UEENEEE101A Apply Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, Codes and Practices in the Workplace
- UEENEEG175A Develop Compliance Policies and Plans to Conduct An Electrical Contracting Business
The course is designed to up-skill the electrical workforce to current specialist skills to gain a REC Contractors Licence with Energy Safe Victoria.
Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee you entry into this course.
Some courses receive more applications than the number of places available. In this situation we will also assess your education, work and other relevant experience.
Basic computer and internet searching skills.