Due to the multiple demands placed on us in the workplace, home and community, we all need to effectively manage our time to achieve personal fulfilment and career satisfaction.
This four-hour professional-development workshop is suitable for anyone wanting to learn foundational time-management skills – particularly planning, goal-setting and prioritising more effectively and efficiently. We encourage individuals from any industry, job, community or sporting organisation to apply.
You'll gain a foundational understanding of effective time management. At the completion of the workshop you will:
- have a better understanding of effectively setting goals and objectives
- be able to create plans and schedules for work activities
- begin to understand how to prioritise effectively and delegate
- use digital tools to improve efficiency
- have greater awareness of time wasters, and some strategies to reduce levels of procrastination.