International students in Australia
If you're already studying with us in Australia, see our student enquiry information for local contacts.
Emergency & security numbers
- Emergency services (Police, Ambulance and Fire): 000
- Lifeline for 24 hour crisis support: 13 11 14
- Campus security: +61 3 9919 6666
Course enquiries & applications
Need help finding or applying for an international course?
Complete an enquiry - it takes about two minutes.
Use the International Application and Enquiry System to:
- monitor your course enquiry
- apply online
- prepare to accept your offer.
Contact an international agent
Victoria University works closely with approved education agents in many countries, who offer advice about studying in Australia.
International education agents can help students with the following:
- understanding course options at Victoria University
- advice about studying in another country
- submitting an international application.
Find an education agent from our list of approved agents in your country.
Student exchange enquiries
To enquire about studying in Melbourne on exchange:
International partnerships & collaboration
Establish an international partnership or collaboration
We are an internationally engaged university which provides services and support to many international partners worldwide.
Contact us about establishing an international partnership with Victoria University, or to organise a tour of our campuses, facilities and services.
Become an international agent
If you're an international student recruitment agent and wish to make an enquiry about a potential partnership, please submit an online enquiry.
Mail a document or speak to Victoria University International staff at at VUHQ in Melbourne's CBD about:
- study abroad and exchange
- an admissions team in your region.
Victoria University International
PO Box 14428
Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia
City Flinders Campus
Ground floor (VUHQ), 300 Flinders Lane