Courses this unit belongs to
Find a different unit
- Electrical Power Systems, Analysis and Operation
- Electric Energy Systems Protection and Communication
- Overhead and Underground Power Line Design
- Alternate Energy Systems
- Transient Analysis, Stability and Surge Protection
- Power Quality and Harmonics
- Insulation Co-Ordination and Sub-Station Design Principles
- National Electricity Market and Regulation Principles
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.