After developing a solid grounding in business in your first year, customise your degree with a major in Management and Innovation.
This major provides you progressive and integrated learning in Management & Innovation. Students will learn management and innovation techniques and strategies and gain skills to be a strong business leader. You will be exposed to the changing dynamics of the global business world. Our classes are mostly conducted based on enquiry-based learning and discursive conversations to engage with you in scholarly and contemporary views in business. To compete in the enterprising business world, this Management & Innovation major will set you into the future of the global business world.
Courses this unit belongs to
Find a different unit
- Major Studies
- International Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Knowledge Management Practices for Innovative Organisation
- Capstone Units
- Managing Organisational Change
- Applied Business Challenge
- International Business Challenge
- Students undertaking this as a second major are required to complete BPD2100 International Business Challenge instead of BPD3100 Applied Business Challenge.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.