By completing all units in this major, along with the Professional Accounting minor, graduates are eligible for admission into the CPA and the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Programs.
- Major Studies
- Accounting Information Systems
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Regulation
- Capstone Units
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Applied Business Challenge
- International Business Challenge
- Students undertaking a second major are required to complete BPD2100 International Business Challenge instead of BPD3100 Applied Business Challenge.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.