- Story: Transforming the Blank Page
- Writing from the Edge: Narrative Non-Fiction
- Script and Screen
- Impossible Worlds: Fiction and Genre
- News and Social Media
- Crossing Borders: Between Fact and Fiction
- Students selecting this as Major 1 must choose:
- Studio Project 1
- Studio Project 2
- Students are required to complete only one pair of capstone units in their degree (either ACX3005 Graduating Project 1 & ACX3006 Graduating Project 2 or ACX3007 Studio Project 1 & ACX3008 Studio Project 2). Students should select the capstone units offered for their preferred major and then replace the capstone units in the second major with 2 Level three units from a related Discipline major.
Where to next?
If you are interested in this unit as part of a course, refer to our how to apply page to find out more about our application process.
If you are a current VU student, you may be able to enrol in this unitset as an elective.
- Contact your course coordinator to see if you are able to take the elective unit set.
You can also contact us directly:
- Ring us on +61 3 9919 6100
- Find answers and ask questions at GOTOVU
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.