This partnership sees students potentially studying one or more semesters of their degree in Melbourne as part of a flexible transfer arrangement.
VU courses at Sunway
VU courses at Sunway contain the same curriculum as the same course in Melbourne. VU teaching staff regularly travel to Malaysia to deliver weekend classes, and attend a yearly graduation ceremony held in Kuala Lumpur.
Sunway College in Kuala Lumpur delivers Victoria University undergraduate business degrees.
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Risk Management
- International Trade
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Management and Innovation.
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing / International Trade)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting / Banking and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Risk Management / Banking and Finance).
- Banking & Finance
- Management & Innovation
Students who start a Bachelor of Business degree with Sunway College can choose to study part of their degree in Australia and gain valuable international experience.
The ‘twinning’ or credit transfers programs provide VU students at Sunway numerous opportunities to transfer to Melbourne, whether this is for as little as one semester or as long as two years.
Students studying in Melbourne can select from any one of 11 Bachelor of Business majors.