Certificates, diplomas & advanced diplomas
Academic entry requirements
Academic requirements are outlined on each certificate, diploma or advanced diploma course page. We will assess your eligibility when we receive your complete application.
Find out if your qualification meets the international academic entry requirements for a course. View a list of international academic requirements for certificate and diploma courses.
English language requirements
You will need to provide evidence that you have achieved one of the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (Academic module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores no less than:
- Listening: 9
- Speaking: 16
- Reading: 10
- Writing: 18
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40)
- University of Cambridge - Advanced (CAE): Total score of 47
- VU English - English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4): achieved.
In some cases, we will accept test results from other methods of examination not listed above.