Victoria University welcomes International students (who do not have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency).
International graduate researchers are eligible for the following scholarships:
- Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships – International
- VU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Industry Supported Scholarships (preference given to Domestic applicants)
- Selected Project-Based Research Scholarship
- Foley Collection Research Scholarship.
Graduate research scholarships include tuition fees as well as a living allowance (stipend) of $29,000 (2021 rate) per year.
The international postgraduate research scholarships provide financial assistance to students with excellent academic qualifications who are participating in postgraduate research programs in Australia. These scholarships support high quality research and are awarded on the basis of academic merit.