The Governance Research Program focuses on:
- publishing original research and commissioned reports
- teaching and supervising postgraduate students
- commissioning studies into corporate governance compliance
- convening seminars and conferences
- conducting training in corporate governance.
Areas of research
We conduct independent research across a number of areas, including:
- governance and regulation
- the scholarship of legal education
- international law
- courts and justice.
Governance & Law Research Series
The Governance Research Program publishes the Governance and Law Research Series (ISSN 2652-1598).
Edited by Professor Anona Armstrong AM and Dr HS Grow, the series comprises monographs that focus on governance issues, the law and allied contemporary topics. Individual titles may be requested from the National Library of Australia.
For more information, please contact Professor Anona Armstrong AM using the details below.