We have a number of timetable tools available at different times of the year to assist you.
- HE students use MyTimetable (accessed through MyVU) to create their official timetable.
- VE/TAFE students receive timetables from the course coordinator after enrolment.
View the 2018 timetable in Timetable Planner to get an idea of what days or times your classes may run. It includes:
- Semester 3 (Summer 2017/2018)
- Semester 1& 2
- Blocks 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Semester 4 (Winter School).
2017 timetable (for comparison)
View the 2017 timetable in Timetable Planner to get an idea of what days or times your classes may run. It includes:
- Summer School (2016-2017)
- Trimester 1, 2 & 3 VU Sydney
- 2017 Semester 1 & 2
- Winter School 2017.
Learn how to access and use MyTimetable. For Higher Education students only.
Timetable Planner hints & tips
The Timetable Planner can be used by anyone to get an idea of when classes for particular units and co...
Summer & winter school study
Summer and winter school elective units offered at Victoria University during semester break.