Enrol or re-enrol

Welcome (or welcome back) to Victoria University!

New students, find out what you need to do to enrol at VU for the first time and start studying. 

Returning students, make sure you re-enrol on time so that you can continue your studies.

Find out more

The electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) is an online form used by domestic students to apply for a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) and/or Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) loan.

You must submit an eCAF for a CSP course to show how you will pay your student contribution – whether you pay up-front or defer your tuition fees with a loan.

Find out how to submit your eCAF