Victoria University encourages and supports online learning through our learning management system (LMS) called VU Collaborate.
Using VU Collaborate
Using VU Collaborate you can:
- view course content and materials
- upload and conduct assessments online, such as assignment submission and quizzes
- communicate and collaborate with your peers, tutors and instructors
- stay up to date with your learning progress.
We recommend that you use Google Chrome as the preferred browser.
Log in with your "s" number (i.e. s1234567) and your AD login password (same as computer and email login).
Once logged in to MyVU, click on the VU Collaborate link in the side menu.
Units or online spaces
All students have access to a Student Induction Space.
The Student Induction Space allows you to try out VU Collaborate as a student and learn more about the common tools that can support you in your studies.
Other units or online spaces will be available on VU Collaborate one week before semester begins – if you are unsure about anything, ask your lecturer or teacher.
Your previous units and courses are now on VU Collaborate, unless otherwise specified by your instructor.
Help & troubleshooting
Use the VU Collaborate help guides for information on:
- supported browsers
- computer requirements
- general troubleshooting.
You can also access the VU Collaborate help guides from within VU Collaborate (Support Link > Student Help).
ITS Service Desk help
- have issues logging in
- experience system errors or technical errors
- cannot find information related to your issues and continue to have problems.
For further help you can: