Victoria University offers many experiences to help you graduate as a well-rounded and well-prepared job seeker.
Opportunities to develop your professional skills include:
- work-based practice hours
- placements with respected organisations that partner with VU
- hands-on learning in creative studios and high-tech labs.
Other ways to enhance your CV include volunteering, clubs, overseas exchanges, leadership programs and student mentoring.
Our careers services include:
- VU Employ – career advice and industry mentoring
- Learning Hubs – job boards and workshop listings