Use this webform to apply to:
- be recognised as an elite athlete under the University's Elite Athlete Program; and
- receive an ATAR adjustment – if you're a current Year 12 student participating in high level sport (players, coaches and officials), you may be eligible to receive an adjustment of 5 ATAR points.
If you're applying to have your ATAR adjusted, you'll need to complete this form by 30 November 2020. If you're applying for the Elite Athlete Program, you can apply anytime.
- Check your eligibility for the Elite Athlete Program.
- Complete and submit this online application form.
- Email your supporting evidence to [email protected].
Supporting evidence required
- Sporting resumé - summarising your achievements and experiences over 12–18 months. We understand your sporting commitments may have been impacted in 2020. This will not affect your eligibility for the program. Simply tell us about the commitments you were selected to participate in during 2020 as well as your achievements in 2019.
- Relevant documents authenticating level of sporting achievement e.g.
- letter from relevant sporting institution or association
- evidence of team selection, national or state rankings etc.
- Supporting reference letter from sporting body or association confirming your level of elite involvement and your ongoing sport commitments.
- High-resolution sport photo (action shot preferred).
You will need to submit these documents via email after completing this form.
Once you submit this form, it will be assessed by the Elite Athlete Program Coordinator.