Our senior advisers specialise in welfare, finance and housing.

We provide free and confidential support and assistance to help you develop practical skills to better manage your time, money and personal issues. We can help you develop strategies to concentrate on your studies and get the most out of university life.

Services we offer

We can assist you with:

We can link you with support services in the community for:

  • consumer affairs
  • drug and alcohol issues
  • women’s support services
  • tax help
  • material aid
  • legal issues
  • financial counsellors.

Referral for free legal advice is available to students on a wide range of issues from the following services:

Make an appointment with a senior adviser

Make an appointment with a senior advisor if you would like assistance with issues that are impacting your studies, such as:

  • finances
  • housing
  • welfare
  • Centrelink
  • other issues.

Make an appointment with a senior adviser


International student support

International students can get further support for issues specific to studying with us from overseas. See our international student support information.