Victoria University has consolidated its research activity. From 2018 research of the Centre for Cultural Diversity and Wellbeing (CCDW) is located within the Institute for Sustainable Industries and Liveable Cities.
The Centre for Cultural Diversity and Wellbeing (CCDW) investigates the connection between cultural diversity and human wellbeing.
Our theoretical and applied research examines:
- the relationship between cultural diversity and community resilience
- diversity and wellbeing in contemporary urban environments
- how social structures and systems are influenced by diverse cultural perspectives on health, identity and wellbeing
- ways to strengthen community belonging and respect across cultures for future generations
- how technology promotes social connectedness but also increases social divisions.