Victoria University has consolidated its research activity. From 2018 research of the Centre for Cultural Diversity and Wellbeing (CCDW) is located within the Institute of Sustainable & Liveable Cities.
The Centre for Cultural Diversity and Wellbeing (CCDW) investigates the connection between cultural diversity and human wellbeing.
Our theoretical and applied research examines:
- the relationship between cultural diversity and community resilience
- diversity and wellbeing in contemporary urban environments
- how social structures and systems are influenced by diverse cultural perspectives on health, identity and wellbeing
- ways to strengthen community belonging and respect across cultures for future generations
- how technology promotes social connectedness but also increases social divisions.