Find out more about our selection and admissions process, and what steps you need to take to commence your course at the VU-GNU Centre of Excellence.
Step 1: Eligibility
Your first task is to check that you meet the course entry requirements.
View course entry requirements for the:
- Master of Business Analytics (Professional)
- Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems).
- Successful completion of a bachelor degree classed at the same level as an Australian bachelor degree. For most applicants, this will mean a degree from a recognised Indian university with a graduation mark of a minimum of 55%, or equivalent CGPA.
- Your degree should be from one of the following disciplines: any business area, commerce, information technology, computer science or engineering.
- Some backlogs may be accepted from candidates with a sound academic record.
English language requirements
- The minimum requirement is a score of 6.5 with no band score less than 6.0 on the IELTS academic test, or other approved test listed in the requirements.
- Medium of Instruction (MOI letter) from either college or university or English Medium of Instruction.
- Candidates who have official evidence from their university that their bachelor degree was delivered and assessed in the English medium will be deemed to be at this level.
Step 2: Submit your application
The next step is to submit your application.
Complete and submit your application online, along with payment of the non-refundable application fee of INR 500.
Notes on your application
- Submit your Application form and include relevant certified documents. Ensure all documents are provided, for quick turnaround:
- Degree Certificate and marksheets of all subjects completed and any backlogs.
- English language proficiency evidence - English test result or English Medium of Instruction document.
- If you are a current degree student, please submit all course results achieved to date at the time of application.
Step 3: The selection process
After your written application has been assessed, you will be notified of the result. If your application is successful you will be invited to attend an interview with two Centre staff, designed to evaluate your:
- motivation and commitment
- personal, academic and placement achievements to date
- understanding of the course you have applied for
- English language speaking and listening skills
- placement understanding and interests.
For the year 2020, interviews will be conducted in the following locations (dates to be confirmed):
Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Udaipur and Varanasi.
Some interviews will be conducted online where necessary.
Step 4: Reserve your place
Following completion of the selection process, you will be notified of the result within 3 working days and made a Course Offer or a Course Conditional Offer (if you have not yet submitted all required academic or English language documentation).
You must accept your offer or conditional offer within 7 working days along with payment of the Enrolment Fee of INR 2,000.
You will also be notified of the final date for submission of documentation. It is essential to comply with the submission date. The Centre has 6 entry points during the academic year so candidates without full documentation do not need to wait a full year before course entry.
Once you have accepted your offer, you will then need to pay your tuition fees, attend the course Orientation Day, and formally enrol at both VU and GNU.
Other important information
The total program fee is INR 6,89,500, with three instalment dates, which are spread over your two study years. The instalment amounts and the payment methods will be listed in your Offer Letter. Your Offer Letter also describes the Centre's Fee Refund Policy.
VU-GNU has arrangements with a number of financial institutions to provide education loan to our students, subject to fulfillment of their terms & conditions.
You can finance your study from any of the eligible nationalised or private banks or financial institutions. Eligibility, rate of interest, terms of repayment, and loan maximums varies from bank to bank.
The Centre's Student Support Department staff can assist you with your Educational Loan application.
If you have any questions about the selection and admission process, please contact our expert and helpful staff.