This unit provides a focus for the development of work related and pre-vocational skills in the context of practical work related experiences, through:
- integrating new learning about work skills with prior knowledge and experiences
- enhancing the development of employability skills through work related contexts
- developing basic critical thinking skills that apply to problem solving in work situations
- developing basic planning and work related organisational skills
- developing transferable skills for work related contexts.
Where to next?
VU takes care to ensure the accuracy of this unit information, but reserves the right to change or withdraw courses offered at any time. Please check that unit information is current with the Student Contact Centre.