Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- literacy skills to: source, interpret and analyse information about the education sector; summarise ideas and information, and; collect and organise information;
- problem solving skills to establish and analyse the relationship between education frameworks and student learning;
- technology skills to: access online information about the education sector, and; manage online information, and;
- planning and organising skills to collect and use information to investigate the education system.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- sources of information about different aspects of the education system;
- registration requirements and processes for teachers, and;
- factors affecting teacher demand.