Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- locates and applies relevant, legislation documentation, policies and procedures;
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of installation of tunnelling constructions services;
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete the installation of tunnelling constructions services that meets all of the required outcomes, and;
- demonstrates completion of installing tunnelling constructions services that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- applying construction principles;
- identifying equipment types, characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations;
- complying with project quality requirements;
- identifying and using civil construction terminology;
- complying with site isolation and traffic control responsibilities and authorities;
- complying with safety data sheets and materials handling methods, and;
- being prepared for fire/accident/emergency.