Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- locates and applies applicable documentation, policies and procedures;
- implements requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient escorting of mobile works;
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete the escorting of mobile works that meets all of the required outcomes, and;
- demonstrates completion of escorting mobile works that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- organisation and site requirements and procedures;
- equipment types, characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations;
- calculation of travel speed;
- project quality requirements;
- Civil construction terminology;
- site isolation and traffic control responsibilities and authorities, and;
- project traffic management plans.