Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- locates and applies applicable documentation, policies and procedures;
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient use of concrete materials and equipment;
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete the use of concrete materials and equipment in a way that meets all required outcomes;
- demonstrates completion of the use of concrete materials and equipment that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion;
- using relevant tools appropriate to the task and materials;
- identifying, selecting and using and maintaining plant and equipment, and;
- clearing work area and disposing of, recycling or storing materials cleaning, checking, maintaining and storing plant, tools and equipment.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- accessing, interpreting and applying the organisation and site requirements and procedures.