Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- locates and applies applicable documentation, policies and procedures;
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of placing and forming concrete kerbs, channels and fixtures;
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete the placing and forming of concrete kerbs, channels and fixtures that meets all of the required outcomes, and;
- demonstrates completion of place and form concrete kerb, channel and fixtures that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- applying organisation and site requirements and procedures.