Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- locates and applies applicable documentation, policies and procedures;
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for safe, effective and efficient drainage system maintenance;
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete the maintenance of drainage systems that meets all of the required outcomes, and;
- demonstrates completion of maintaining drainage systems that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- accessing, interpreting and applying organisation and site requirements and procedures.