Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures;
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete the planning and organisation of work that meets all of the required outcomes, and;
- demonstrates completion of planning and organising work that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- basic work planning processes, and;
- operational safety requirements, such as: equipment characteristics; technical capabilities and limitations; operational procedures, and; safety data sheet (SDS).