Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- numeracy skills sufficient to determine the duration of copyright arrangements;
- literacy skills sufficient to read copyright information and to complete copyright documentation;
- learning skills sufficient to maintain knowledge of copyright issues;
- teamwork skills sufficient to work with collaborators when discussing copyright ownership;
- problem solving skills sufficient to recognise problems that arise from copyright ownership discussions and to seek expert advice on solving them, and;
- technology skills sufficient to use documentation systems for tracking copyright requirements and for accessing/downloading copyright material.
Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- basic understanding of copyright principles/legislation relevant to implementing copyright arrangements;
- recognised procedures to determine copyright ownership, and;
- function of the Australian Copyright Council as it relates to own work context.