Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- communication skills to receive, analyse and report on feedback;
- literacy skills to interpret written and verbal information about workplace requirements, and;
- organisational skills to set and achieve priorities.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- principles and techniques involved in the management and organisation of: performance measurement; personal behaviour, self-awareness and personality traits identification; personal development plan; personal goal setting; time management;
- management development opportunities and options for self;
- organisation's policies, plans and procedures;
- types of learning style/s and how they relate to the individual, and;
- types of work methods and practices that can improve personal performance.