Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- plan and organise workload with the assistance of others;
- complete tasks, using appropriate digital tools, within specified timelines seeking assistance as required;
- use effective communication skills to seek assistance or feedback from others, and;
- seek and use feedback from others to monitor and improve work performance.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- outline the organisational standards, policies and procedures that relate to own work role;
- explain the relationship between an individual's work goals and plans and the organisation's goals and plans;
- list some factors that can affect the ability to get work done, and explain the action to take, and;
- explain how to plan and manage time.