Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- use appropriate sources to document accurate information about the organisation's products and services;
- prepare and provide advice about products and services according to organisational requirements, and;
- evaluate promotional activities.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- list authoritative sources of information about the organisation's products and services;
- outline the organisation's products and services;
- outline the policies and procedures that apply when providing advice or recommendations about products and services;
- list and describe organisational promotional activities;
- explain methods used to gather verifiable customer feedback about products and services, and;
- explain how and why customer feedback is analysed.