Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- communication and negotiation skills to work with team members and other stakeholders to maintain project schedules;
- literacy skills to read, write and review a range of documentation;
- planning and organising skills to develop, monitor and maintain implementation schedules;
- numeracy skills to analyse data, and to compare time lines and promotional costs against budgets, and;
- culturally appropriate communication skills to relate to people from diverse backgrounds and people with diverse abilities.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- relevant legislation from all levels of government that may affect aspects of business operations;
- organisational structure, and lines of authority and communication within the organisation, and;
- how the project relates to organisation's overall mission, goals, objectives and operations.