Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- literacy skills to write risk management plans;
- problem-solving skills to control risks;
- lateral thinking skills to identify risks;
- planning and organisational skills to monitor project progress, and;
- analytical skills to review project outcomes in terms of risk management.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- risk management framework, and;
- risk management techniques, tools and approaches.