Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- successfully implement marketing strategies identified in an organisation's marketing plan;
- coordinate personnel involved in conducting marketing activities;
- monitor, evaluate and report on marketing activities against defined objectives, and;
- modify marketing activities in line with new or emerging trends.
Note: If a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.
Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- outline organisational strategic and marketing objectives, plans and performance measures;
- summarise principles of marketing mix, and;
- explain key provisions of relevant legislation, codes of practice and national standards affecting marketing operations.