Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- adhere to organisation's framework when setting personal goals and plans;
- determine personal learning needs incorporating feedback obtained from colleagues and clients;
- document personal learning needs in a professional development plan;
- use networking and professional development activities to maintain own professional practice, and;
- identify and implement improvements to own professional practice and keep records of progress.
Note: If a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- describe organisational goals and objectives and how they impact personal work goals and objectives;
- list a range of continuous improvement techniques and processes, and their application;
- identify networks relevant to professional practice;
- describe the types and availability of professional development activities and opportunities, and;
- outline relevant legislation, codes of practice and standards that apply to professional practice.