Assessment tasks will be designed to reinforce and extend knowledge and skill competence within set and controlled parameters in accordance with each unit's learning outcomes and performance criteria requirements, including the setting of work based practical application tasks designed to provide evidence of competence outcomes, within periodic and scheduled timelines.
Students will be expected to demonstrate the following required skills:
- apply knowledge of organisational goals, objectives and plans;
- develop a team work plan including documentation of how it was generated and how it will be monitored;
- identify and incorporate innovation and productivity measures into a team work plan;
- communicate with team members and management to identify and establish the team purpose, roles, responsibilities, goals plans and objectives and resolve problems;
- use techniques to consult, encourage, support and provide feedback to team members;
- model team leadership behaviours and approaches, and;
- liaise with management to develop the teamwork plan, resolve issues and ensure follow-up action is taken.
Note: If a specific volume or frequency is not stated, then evidence must be provided at least once.Students will also be expected to demonstrate the following knowledge:
- delegation and work allocation;
- goal setting;
- group dynamics and processes;
- individual behaviour and difference;
- leadership styles;
- problem solving;
- workplace innovation, and;
- workplace productivity.