By entering the Snap to Win a Co-Op voucher competition (“Promotion"), you (“Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the Promotion each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001
- The Promotion commences on Friday 9/03/2018 at 9:00am AEDT and closes on Wednesday 21/03/2018 at 5:00pm AEDT (“Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- Entry is open to students currently undertaking Block 1 of the First Year Model at Victoria University. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win (and may be referred to appropriate authorities for further action).
How to enter:
- To enter, Entrants must:
- Add 'vicunimelb' on Snapchat.
- Using Snapchat, take a snap explaining what they are enjoying about Block 1 of the First Year Model, and send it to 'vicunimelb'.
- The time of entry will be the time at which your valid snap is received by VU.
- You may enter the Promotion as often as you choose.
- Each winner will be selected on the basis of their entry being the most creative entry as judged by the Victoria University social media staff.
- The Promoter will contact the winners via Snapchat once the competition closes and their name and winning snap image may be published on VU’s Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram accounts. If contacted by VU, you have 14 days to respond to VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed, you forfeit your prize and VU will select another winner.
- Winners must collect their prize from Building K at Victoria University’s Footscray Park campus within 28 days from the prize communication/publication date. If the prize is not collected prior to this time, the winner forfeits their prize.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant agrees to receive information and marketing communications from Victoria University;
- In the event that the Entrant is the winner of the Promotion, the Entrant consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion;
- The Entrant grants to the Promoter on submission of any entry photograph or video (“Materials”), a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for the purposes of marketing;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There are 5 prizes to be won.
- The prize for each winner is a Co-Op voucher valued at $50.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of printing.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.