Congratulations on taking the first steps towards a new life in Australia.

To live and work in Australia, you'll need to have your existing skills assessed by an approved authority as part of your visa application. The skills assessment is based on formal and structural recognition of prior learning.

Victoria University is a Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) approved RTO authorised to conduct skills assessment services for migration and skills recognition purposes.

If you'd like to be assessed by VU, you'll need to first determine your eligibility based on your nominated occupation and country.