By entering the 2016 Share a photo to win! (“Promotion"), you (“Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the Promotion each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001
- The Promotion commences on Monday 18 January 2016 at 10:00am AEDT and closes on Friday 29 January 2016 at 5:00pm AEDT (“Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- Entry is open to students who have received a first round VTAC offer from Victoria University in 2016. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win (and may be referred to appropriate authorities for further action).
How to enter:
- To enter, Entrants must:
- Post a photo of their VU pack received during first round offers 2016 on Instagram with the hashtag #vicuni
- Follow @victoriauniversity on Instagram
- The time of entry will be the time at which your valid social media post is shown on the relevant social media site.
- You may enter the Promotion as often as you choose.
- There will be one first prize winner and five runners up winners selected from the valid entries.
- Each winner will be selected on the basis of their entry being the most creative entry as judged by the Victoria University marketing staff.
- The Promoter will contact the winners via Instagram after the competition closes and their name will be published on Instagram. If contacted by VU, you have 14 days to respond to VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed, you forfeit your prize and VU will select another winner.
- Winners must collect their prize from Building K at Victoria University’s Footscray Park campus within 28 days from the prize communication/publication date. If the prize is not collected prior to this time, the winner forfeits their prize.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant agrees to receive information and marketing communications from Victoria University;
- In the event that the Entrant is the winner of the Promotion, the Entrant consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion;
- The Entrant grants to the Promoter on submission of any entry photograph or video (“Materials”) a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for the purposes of the Promotion;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
There is one first prize and five identical second prizes to be won.
- The first prize will consist of 2 x Hoyts passes, VU hoodie, drink bottle, highlighters, notebook, credit card shaped USB, earphones and USB car charger
- Each second prize will consist of a $50 Hoyts gift card
- The prize values are correct as at the date of printing.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.